Drama Queen

Thursday, October 9, 2008





Drama exams have taken so much of my time that I feel guilty that I have not spoken to you guys in a long time. Well let me tell you about being in first year and having to do drama.

Well be are last in the food chain and the Master students have the privilege of being honoured like Kings and Queens. However you must understand that their work is fantastic and they are in a more professional level than we are as first years. The Master students tutor us and this really helps us to have a better understanding of the theatrical world. I can not stress how fortunate we are to have geniuses like these in our year.

But as much as they help us, we still have to produce our own work and try to up our game in the theatre world. It’s tough though because we do group world and many people have different schedules so it makes things difficult and annoying because at the end of the day the show must go on. Luckily I have a committed group so it was not that tough this time.

Anyways the exam is today and things seem to be going fast and some how the work keeps piling up and not ending. This is truly the life of a drama student. We play hard and work hard. Well I hope I’m forgiven for absence and I’m sure to bring more wonderful stories.
Pumelela 'Push' Nqelenga

0 comments: